[翻译] 当程式无法运作时工程师的20大理由:

楼主: Gold740716 (项为之强)   2015-08-31 18:06:13
# 当程式无法运作时工程师的20大理由:
> Top 20 replies by programmers when their programs do not work
February 23, 2008.
##降序排列:
> In descending order :
20. “奇怪……”
> "That’s weird…"
19. “之前不会这样!”
> "It’s never done that before."
18. “…它昨天还好好的。”
> "It worked yesterday."
17. “…怎么可能?”
> "How is that possible?"
16. “一定是硬件问题。”
> "It must be a hardware problem."
15. “你输入错了什么它才当机?”
> "What did you type in wrong to get it to crash?"
14. “你的资料怪怪的…。”
> "There is something funky in your data."
13. “这周我没动过它!”
> "I haven’t touched that module in weeks!"
12. “你一定是用错版本。”
> "You must have the wrong version."
11. “嗯……,这纯属巧合。”
> "It’s just some unlucky coincidence."
10. “我不可能考量所有的情况!”
> "I can’t test everything!"
09. “这个不能作为它的来源!”
> "THIS can’t be the source of THAT."
08. “它确实可以运作,只是还没测试完。”
> "It works, but it hasn’t been tested."
07. “一定有人动过我的程式码。”
> "Somebody must have changed my code."
06. “你有检查过你的系统有没有病毒吗?”
> "Did you check for a virus on your system?"
05. “我知道它当了,但它运行的如何?”(不确定?)
> "Even though it doesn’t work, how does it feel?"
04. “你的系统不能用那个版本。”
> "You can’t use that version on your system."
03. “你为什么要用这种方法实现?”(有比较好的翻法吗?)
> "Why do you want to do it that way?"
02. “出事时你人在哪?”
> "Where were you when the program blew up?"
当程式无法运作时,最多工程师的回复:
> And the Number One reply by programmers
> when their programs don’t work:
01. “在我电脑上是正常的。”
> "It works on my machine."
引自:"http://www.thenetworkadministrator.com/top20.htm"
> from http://www.thenetworkadministrator.com/top20.htm
===================================================================
第一次翻译,总觉得不太到位。
翻完再看一遍,觉得原文比较好笑……。
作者: appleway (苹果爱天空)   2015-08-31 23:17:00
"Why do you want to do it that way?" 有可能是问使用者为什么用了不在预料内的使用方式
作者: PsMonkey (痞子军团团长)   2015-09-01 09:07:00
用纯口语的感觉翻,我会说“你为什么要那样操作?”
楼主: Gold740716 (项为之强)   2015-09-01 13:40:00
版标……。
作者: EdareuqSam (Sam)   2014-05-20 08:19:00
这不叫理由吧,就只是看到程式无法运作时的反应

Links booklink

Contact Us: admin [ a t ] ucptt.com