昨天King跟吹哥在场边有很有趣的互动XXXD
很棒的Fansgraphs帮大家摘录了内容 http://tinyurl.com/7vkvmx7
King : Why didn't you call me? I called you. I called you like eight times.
Why didn't you call me?
小鬼 : 你干麻不打给我。我打给你超多次的耶,你干麻不打给我
Beltre: I called you. Oh come on. I called you. Check your messages. I called.
吹哥 : 我打给你啦。拜托,我打给你了 查查讯息吧,我打过了
King : No you didn't call me. No no no.
小鬼 : 你没打给我 没有没有没有!
Beltre: Man, check your phone. Must be broken.
吹哥 : 嘿 看看你的电话(手机)吧。它大概已经坏了
King : No way.
小鬼 : 不可能~
![]()
Beltre: You know what. I also sent you a letter.
Licked it all up and sent it right to you.
吹哥 : 你知道吗? 我还寄信给你哩
舔过封起来 再寄给你
King : Don't make me laugh. You think I'm some silly girl.
小鬼 : 你别逗我笑了。你以为我是那种傻妹吗?
Beltre: No, I used my own spit. Sent it right to you.
Lick, stamp, right with the mail carrier.
吹哥 : 哪有~~ 我是用我自己的口水 舔过 封起来 直接寄给你啊
King : That's rich.
![]()
King : So you think I'm hiding the letter here in my sleeves?
You think I got it here with me?
小鬼 : 所以你是觉得我把信藏在我的袖子里囉?
Beltre: Yeah you got it.
吹哥 : 对
King : Yeah I got your letter and I just got it right here in my shirt.
小鬼 : 对啦 我有收到你的信,然后我把它放在我的衣服里
![]()
King : You want to check my shirt? Check my shirt. Check it. Come look.
小鬼 : 你想检查我的衣服吗? 来吧 来检查看看啊?
Beltre: Felix, you're such a drama queen. Stop it.
吹哥 : 嘿 你真的很会演耶。该停了
King : You say you wrote a letter. That I got it. That I got it in my shirt.
小鬼 : 你说你写信给我啊。我从我衣服里拿到啦
Beltre: You're crazy man.
吹哥 : 你大概疯了XXD (吹哥应该不知道该回什么好了)
King : COME CHECK MY SHIRT.
小鬼 : 过~来~检~查~我~的~衣~服~~~~~~~
![]()
King : You know what? I'm done.
小鬼 : 你知道吗? 结束了
Beltre: What you mean.
吹哥 : 你共啥?
King : Look here. Here's my heart. You see my heart. You slap it around a
little, slap it around a little — AND THEN YOU SMACK IT TO THE
GROUND AND BREAK IT.
小鬼 : 你看~ 这是我的心 你打它又打它 然后~~~你把它砸到地上啊 它破了......
Beltre: You know what… you should get going. Someone might see this.
吹哥 : 你知道吗? 你该停了 有人在看
King : MY HEART YOU SMACKED IT TO THE GROUND LIKE THIS
小鬼 : 你把我的心 砸到地上啊~~~~~
Beltre: Yeah. Uh. I'll call you later.
吹哥 : 好啦 疴~ 我晚点在打给你
![]()
两个人超级宝的 XXXXD