官方中文版
【自杀突击队】圣地牙哥动漫展首曝影片,2016年8月5日全球期待:https://youtu.be/d
d1LpkczNeo
YouTube - http://youtu.be/yIiYt6m0ojI
Facebook -
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1627050190912795
换了个压制软件,字幕终于不会闪烁了
感谢 shaiker 与 winnietslock 对于翻译上的建议
self-interest 一词,我后来是维持起先的想法,
认为“意愿”对于 Amanda 这类强势的人来说比较适合
不过以社会科学来说,self-interest 主要还是要翻译成自身利益才是
Really, Really, Bad 的部分起先考虑使用“痛不欲生”,
最后因考量到“惨不忍睹”应较有视觉上的效果。
不过现在想来应该反过来翻译就好了,
“我要狠狠地,狠狠地折磨你。”反而更通顺口语。 囧
下面是逐字稿
It’s taken some work but I finally have them.
这花了点功夫,不过我终于将他们找齐了。
The worst of the worst.
最穷凶恶极之徒
Where?
你把他们关在哪?
Let’s just say I put them in a hole and threw away the hole.
这么说吧,我把他们关在洞里,然后丢得远远的。
There’s rumors, Amanda, that some of them have… abilities.
阿曼达,世上有些传闻,他们其中有人具有“能力”
Oh yeah. I have seen things. Maybe Superman was some kind of beacon for them
to creep back from the shadows.
没错,我已经见识过了,也许超人是某种令他们从暗处爬出的明灯
I want to assemble a task force of the most dangerous people on the planet
who I think can do some good.
我想要组织一个我认为可以做些好事,具有世上最危险成员的特遣部队
They’re bad guys.
他们可不是好人。
Exactly. And if anything goes wrong we blame them, we have plausible
deniability.
没错。假如事情出了差错,我们可以怪在他们头上,我们有冠冕堂皇的理由
What makes you think you can control them?
你凭什么认为你可以控制他们?
Because getting people to act against their own self-interest is what I do
for a living.
因为让人们违反自身意愿而行动是我的专长
Are you the devil?
你是魔鬼吗?
All you need to know is you work for me.
你只要知道你为我工作就好。
So, that’s it, huh?
所以就是这样对吧?
We're the patsies.
我们是代罪羔羊
We're some kind of suicide squad.
我们是某种自杀突击队
Let's go save the world.
出发拯救世界吧
You're in so much trouble.
你有大麻烦了
Hope you got insurance.
希望你有买保险呀
You know what they say about the crazy ones.
你知道他们怎样说那些疯子的
Huh?
蛤?
Oh, I'm not gonna kill you.
喔,我不会杀你
I'm just gonna hurt you.
我只是要将你
Really, really, bad.
折磨得惨不忍睹