Look at you. The boy playing soldier.
看看,扮演士兵的男孩来了。
Our king just routed your army.
我们的王才刚击败你的军队!
(叹.....)Muzzle your dog, your majesty.
管好你的狗,“陛下”。
(安度因伸手示意)Sylvanas Windrunner.
You have led your horde to a place without honor.
希瓦纳斯‧风行者,你的领导让部落失去了荣誉!
Lordaeron is ours.
罗德隆是我们的!
It's over.
都结束了。
Your father would be so~~proud~~.
你的父亲会感到如此~~~骄傲~。
Is that his?
那是他的吗?(目光看向萨拉麦恩)
You've gotten it all bloody.
你让它沾满血腥呢。
Only one of us wanted this war.
我们之中,只有一个人想发起战争。
You call for peace when it suits you, little lion.
小狮子,你只在和平合你意时大声嚷嚷。
But you're quick enough to kill......
但你对杀戮的反应如此迅速......
I should have killed you when last we met!
我应该在上次会面就杀了妳!
How rude sister! You're a guest in my home.
姊姊,这可真无礼。你可是在我家作客呢。
Your home!? You desecrate that throne with yor filth!
你家!?你的污秽亵渎了那个王座!
ENOUGH!(安度因刀震地)
够了!
You put the torch to Teldrassil.
是妳将泰达希尔付之一炬
But I failed those who burned.
但辜负那些被烧的人是我
I will not make that same mistake again.
我不会再犯下同样的错误。
Surrender or die.
投降,或是死。
(女王起身,走下台阶,走到安度因面前)
You've won.....NOTHING!
你什么....也没赢!
注:Wowhead台词little lion 弄成little lamb,应该是有误
这里以Youtube字幕为主