https://youtu.be/UZBfFskuEkM
奥术狂裂 吉茵珂丝
初次遇到 梅尔
Hey, Council lady! shouldn't you be behind a Podium giving a speech or
something?
嘿,议会的女士,妳不应该站在讲台上发表演讲或做点别的吗?
击杀 梅尔
Uge! that's too bad lady. Maybe stick to politics, yeah?
呃,太糟了,女士。也许还是回去玩妳的政治吧?
经典造型 安比萨
初次遇到 勒布朗
Sending my daughter after me, you wretched witch! too afraid to get your own
hands dirty
派我的女儿来对付我吗?妳这个可恶的巫婆,居然不敢自己动手!
初次遇到 梅尔
Show me all that you have learned, Mel!
梅尔,来展示一下妳学到了什么吧!
So, you have embraced the wolf? Have you finally realized your potential, Mel?
所以妳终于拥抱了狼性,是吗?妳终于认识到了自己的潜力,梅尔?
初次遇到 菲艾
Your absence provided a vacuum. I was able to fill, VI. Let me show you my
gratitude
你的缺席留下了空白,我却轻松填满了,菲艾。该是我向你表示感激的时候了。
初次遇到 凯特琳
Kirmman you think it wise to bite the hand that feeds you
吉拉曼恩,妳觉得反咬喂养妳的主人,是聪明的吗?
初次遇到 奥术幸存者 杰西
Progress... aged you terribly, boy.
看来进步的... 岁月对你可不怎么友好啊,小子。
初次遇到 吉茵珂丝
Jinx, my daughter wouldn't bring you to heel, so I will.
吉茵珂丝,看来我的女儿无法驯服妳,所以现在由我来。
初次遇到 维克特
You think yourself a god, Victor. Let's see if you still bleed.
维克特,你认为自己是神。让我看看你是否仍会流血。
初次遇到 沃维克
I will give you purpose, Beast. Ss my weapon of War.
我会给你一个生存目的,野兽,作为我的战争武器。
助攻 梅尔
Wrath is necessary to defeat our enemies Mel.
只有愤怒才能战胜敌人,梅尔。
Still need your mother to help you finish the job.
看来还是需要妳的老妈来帮妳完成这个工作。
You take after your father more than you know child.
妳比妳自己想像的更像妳的父亲,孩子。
Maybe there is more to your magic.
也许妳的魔法中还有更多潜力。
与梅尔同场游戏
初次移动 队友有梅尔
So, my daughter has finally embraced the wolf. Show me what you've become!
所以,我的女儿终于拥抱了狼性。让我看看妳成了什么样子。
You've changed Mel! Perhaps now you won't disappoint me.
妳变了,梅尔!也许这次妳不会再让我失望了。
初次移动 敌方有梅尔
Mel.... I always knew this day would come watch and learn
梅尔... 我.一.直.都.知道这一天会到来。
击杀 靠近的梅尔
Watch and Learn
看清楚,学着点。
Remember your studies! Mel!
想想妳都学过什么!梅尔!
See? child! I will give you the world.
看吧?孩子!我会给妳整个世界。
击杀 梅尔
Ever the fox, little girl. Sly but soft.
妳依然是那只小狐狸。狡猾,但弱小。
you made me weak!
妳让我变得脆弱!
击杀 勒布朗
Even a child could see through your Illusions
就连孩子都能看穿妳的幻象。
击杀 菲艾
Don't worry, VI. Your city is in much better hands now
别担心,菲艾。现在掌握妳的城市的是一双更有力的手。
击杀 维克特
Men, they all think themselves Gods
男人啊男人!他们永远以为自己是神。
击杀 凯特琳
I made you who you are, Kirmman, and I can unmake you just as easily
我造就了如今的你,吉拉曼恩,我也可以轻易毁掉你,同样地简单。
击杀 奥术幸存者 杰西
What did my daughter see in you, Jayce? I taught her better.
很好奇我女儿到底看上了你哪一点,杰西。我有好好教过她的(别这么不挑)。
击杀 吉茵珂丝
You outlived your use, Jinx.
妳的价值已经不复存在,吉茵珂丝
击杀 沃维克
You would have better served as my Beast of War
你本来能更好地成为效力于我的战争野兽。
追悼(被击杀) 梅尔
You are the wolf.
你是狼..
英灵战狼 安比萨
初次遇到 梅尔
Both Fox and Wolf run wild within you, child, it is no coincidence.
狐狸与狼的力量在你的内在奔腾,孩子,这绝非偶然。
初次移动 友军有梅尔
You seem so familiar, My dear. Perhaps this battle will tell me why.
你看起来很熟悉,亲爱的。也许这场战斗能告诉我为什么。
击杀 梅尔
You fought fiercely my dear vachan accepts you as do I
妳战斗得很勇猛,亲爱的。沃拉克努接受了妳,我也接受了妳。
按:英灵战狼的时间线or世界线梅尔可能还没出生,导致安比萨其实不认识女儿