Re: [外絮] Olleh FB

楼主: puddingsb (胖胖布丁小红)   2015-07-14 08:36:05
※ 引述《l000kgw (o'_'o)》之铭言:
: I had slept for caring of myself.
我让自己心情沉淀了一段时间
: I woke up early and i read all messages and comments.
我很早起床,读了所有有关的讯息
: I got many points of view about this situation.
我了解了很多现在的状况
: So, I wanna explain what i wanted to tell you.
所以我想要尝试告诉你们
: 1. I knew she was cheating on me and her ex.
1.我知道他同时劈腿了我和他的前男友
: After i met her, I asked him about her.
之后我遇到了小云,我从他身上问他有关阿维的资讯
: Me: "Hey, I met her yesterday. Is it okay to you?"
我:嗨,我昨天和小云见面了。这对你有影响吗?
: Him: "Yes, I don't care , she is not my girlfriend anymore."
阿维:不,我不在意,她现在已经不是我的女朋友了。
: "???? Hey wait, Did you meet her yesterday ?"
???? 嘿 等等,你昨天见过她?
: "WTF, I broke up with her today morning."
XXX,我今天早上才跟他分手
: Me: "Ah... She is cheating on us... I can't believe..."
我:疴...她同时劈腿了我和你...我不敢相信...
: I talked with him and i was willing to be friend with him.
我跟阿维聊天的同时也跟他说我们未来还是朋友
: He gave me many information about her like what she did.
他给了我非常多有关小云的资讯,像是她之前做了些什么
: Then, I accepted all.
但是,我全部都接受了
: 2. I know that toyz didn't mean to hurt me.
2.我知道Toyz没有想要故意伤害我的意思
: This is why i tried to understand what he did to me.
这就是为什么我尝试着去了解他到底对我的事情做了些什么
: I endured many times and I sent messages to him on friday.
我已经忍了很多次,但最后我在上星期五传了个讯息给Toyz
: But, It was too much and too hurt to me.
但是这已经对我造成了很大的伤害
: I never want to play with uncomfortable feeling.
我从来没有想要待在这么不舒服的环境(这句不太会)
: This is why i tried to quit my team.
这就是为什么我想要离开我的队伍
: 3. Someone said Her boyfriend didn't say any bad word to her.
3.有些人告诉我她的男朋友(应该指阿维)没有说过有关小云的坏话
: I heard what he said and i knew.
我听到他说的而我也了解
: Actually, He told the truth of her to viewers.
事实上,他把有关小云事情的真相都告诉了他的观众
: I accepted that,too.
我也接受了这个
: I was good to hear that because i got more information from him.
我很高兴听到这件事情,因为我也从他身上得到了很多资讯
: But, I just didn't understand Why he posted "She is Bit**".
但是我最不能理解的是为什么他要贴一则 "她是个贱女人"
: I know She did many bad things.
我知道她做了很多不好的事情
: (Two timers and Cheated on everyone)
劈腿劈了很多次还欺骗了所有人(不确定怎翻)
: It was so bad to him. I felt that and i broke up with my ex as same way , too.
这对他来说不好。我感觉这跟我之前和我的前女友的分手方式一样。
: I could understand his feeling.
我能理解他现在的感受
: I meant that they loved each other once.
我的意思是他们曾经互相喜欢
: How to say that word to ex lover?
要怎么对前任说出这些字眼?
: 4. Why i have kept relationship with her?
4.为什么我还保持和小云的关系?
: Actually, I realized She is not good girl.
老实说,我承认她不是一个好女生
: But We promised that if she does something bad with her will , We will break但我相信我们已经承诺了彼此,如果未来她做了一些对自己不好的事情,我们一定会分手
: up for sure.
但我相信我们已经承诺了彼此,如果未来她做了一些对自己不好的事情,我们一定会分手
: Then, I told her "You have to face your all mistakes and know what you did
: wrong. "
当时我告诉她 "妳必须面对妳所有的错误并且知道妳做错了些什么"
: For example, When I knew She had wanted to make insurance before she broke up
举个例子,当我知道她在分手之前为了保险起见
: I said to her " I know your way to meet other guy. But It's totally wrong.
我告诉她 "我知道妳用妳方式满足别人,但是这完全大错特错"
: It's too bad ".
这非常的不好
: I didn't notice that I have many fans to support me.
我没有注意到我有这么多的粉丝支持我
: I am so sorry about what i did.
我非常的抱歉我的所作所为
: I won't delete my posts to awaken myself.
我不会删除我的贴文,以便时时警惕自己
: I will focus on my career and practice harder than before.
我未来会更加的专注在我的职业还有练习的比以往加的勤奋
: Thank you for reading my post and caring of me.
谢谢你们阅读这篇文章还有关心我
: P.S I was so surprised to see that many people used english.
备注:我非常的惊讶怎么这么多人用英文XD
: Because It was hard to meet people who can speak english in taiwan.
因为在台湾非常的难见到台湾人使用英文(有吗?)
: It was so great...
这真的非常好
: After my tournaments, I really wanna study chinese to talk with my fans and
: make jokes with my teammates.
之后我的比赛,我真的很想要学习中文和我的粉丝聊天,还有跟我的队友打成一片
: 求翻译 >_<
第一次翻译
如果翻的不好请多多见谅
希望可以多多给予建议让我进步!!
作者: ya1357977889 (HSciverce)   2014-07-14 08:36:00
8888888

Links booklink

Contact Us: admin [ a t ] ucptt.com