这下美国总统山四位全员都出场过了
https://youtu.be/owTPZQQAVyQ
Bully! A challenge! I love competition!
Bully是老罗斯福的口头禅
Now where would I mount the stuffed head of a Winston?
老罗斯福的嗜好是打猎,故他问哪里可以挂首级当战利品
digging ditches through an isthmus!
巴拿马运河工程由老罗斯福开始
Rough ridin' down to Cuba like "Whats up, Bitches?!"
老罗斯福担任美国海军部副部长时将西班牙逐出古巴
"Whats up, Bitches?!"是ERB NEWS中老罗斯福的开场白
I keep my rhymes pure, like my food and drugs
老罗斯福开创FDA(食品药品监督管理局)
I'm an American stud, and you're the British Elmer Fudd!
Elmer Fudd是华纳卡通人物,邱吉尔长得像他
And let's face it, you're not all that great
BBC调查的最伟大的100名英国人排行,邱吉尔名列第一
You tossed away lives in Gallipoli like they were scraps off your plate!
一战时担任英国海军大臣的邱吉尔提出在加里波利登陆进攻鄂图曼帝国,
但最后英军伤亡惨重撤退
Dont go toe to toe with me, you bloated drunk old man!
邱吉尔酷爱饮酒,但是否成瘾则有争议
Pass me a cigar and a large glass of brandy
邱吉尔最爱的是雪茄跟白兰地
I was saving the planet from an axis of darkness
邱吉尔在欧洲西线挡住轴心国
While you were back home, opening national parks, yes!
老罗斯福任内设立诸多国家公园
You were born asthmatic, you're going to choke hard
老罗斯福有先天性哮喘
I'll fight you on the beaches
I'll fight you on the beats, yes!
改编自邱吉尔二战时的著名演讲"We shall fight on the beaches"片段:
"我们将战斗到底。我们将在法国作战,我们将在海洋中作战,我们将以越来越大的信心和
越来越强的力量在空中作战,我们将不惜一切代价保卫本土;我们将在海滩作战,我们将
在敌人的登陆点作战,我们将在田野和街头作战,我们将在山区作战,我们绝不投降;即
使我们这个岛屿或这个岛屿的大部分被征服并陷于饥饿之中——我从来不相信会发生这种
情况——我们在海外的帝国臣民,在英国舰队的武装和保护下也会继续战斗,直到新世界
在上帝认为适当的时候,拿出它所有一切的力量来拯救和解放这个旧世界。"
Any way you want to fight I'll fight ya and I'll beat ya see?
改编自邱吉尔二战的谈话
But tomorrow I'll be sober and you'll still be roasted!
改编自邱吉尔曾说过的
“Yes, I Am Drunk, But Tomorrow I Will Be Sober, And You Will Still Be a Fool"
My parents died, while they were young and it was morbid
老罗斯福的父母皆享年不到五十岁
But at least they didn't ditch me when they were alive like yours did!
邱吉尔七岁被送入寄宿学校,与他父亲关系十分冷淡
Well Teddy's dropping bombs! So you best go hide in your tube!
邱吉尔二战时几乎都待在防空洞中
Everyone knows you're back home like "Thank God for Pearl Harbor!"
据传邱吉尔得知珍珠港事件时大大松了一口气
Just change your poster to keep calm and kiss my cousin's ass!
二战时的小罗斯福是老罗斯福的亲戚
For a British bulldog to melee with a Teddy Bear!
斗牛犬代表英国的形象始于邱吉尔,而泰迪熊起源跟老罗斯福有关
You're no man! You're an overgrown Boy Scout
老罗斯福是童子军活动积极推动者。美国童子军总会授予他“首席童子军公民”称号
But if Rushmore was a band, then you'd play bass!
比起总统山另外三位,老罗斯福知名度较低,就像多数乐团的贝斯手
If a bullet to the chest won't stop you, my words will!
"A bullet can't stop the Bull Moose!"
1912年10月24日理发店老板John Schrank向罗斯福行刺。子弹击中演说稿和眼镜框后进入
他的胸腔。罗斯福拒绝入院治疗,坚持完成了90分钟的强力演说。他对听众说:“不知你
们听说过没有,刚才我挨了一枪,但是这不够杀死一头公鹿。”医生诊治的结果是,枪伤
严重,但是取出子弹会导致更大的危险。罗斯福的身体终生都携带这个弹头。
TR will give WC the full deuce!
WC双关Winston Churchill与厕所
I'll battle to the end and I will never surrender!
改编自"We shall fight on the beaches"的最后一句"we shall never surrender"