原文恕删
大概翻译了一下,翻错或翻不好的再请各位指教
- -
I do like you guys, except Salman, because now he complains like the other one.
我很喜欢你们,除了莎曼(沙地7号球员),因为他现在只在抱怨。
What are we doing here?
我们现在在干嘛?
This is your pressing?
这是你们给对方的压力?
Pressing doesn't mean you will go high.
给压力不代表你要到对方的前场。
Last time, Messi, at the middle of the pitch, he has the ball, you stand in fron
t of the defense.
上一次梅西在中场持球时,他控著球,你们只站在防守线前看着他。
You need to go to mark him in the middle.
你们必须去到中场防守他。
Take your phone, you can take a picture with him if you want.
拿起你们的手机,你们想要的话可以跟梅西拍一张合照。
He has the goal.
他拥有整个球门。
You are infront of the defense, he is going, you follow.
你们站在防守前线,梅西在尝试突破,你们必须紧紧地跟着他。
Did you see what you did?
你们有看到你们做了什么吗?
You don't feel something?
你们没感觉到什么吗?
You don't feel that we are able to comeback?
你们不觉得我们能够逆转?
You don't feel it?
你们感觉不到?
Just play relax.
根本没把这当一回事。
Come on guys come on this is a world cup!
大家加油,这是世界杯!
Give everything!
在场上给出你的全部。
(法文)在场上的时候,
You are like this,
你必须像这样,
Be like this, we cost a goal.
像这样(认真防守), 我们已经丢了一球了。
XXX was fantastic, all of them(you), be like him.
XXX(听不懂是谁,应该是其中一位球员) 踢得很棒,你们也要像他一样。
Come on, move yourself!
大家加油,动起来!