好好休息吧,晚安。
44个小时没吃东西了但还是不会饿,该怎么办呢
不如用这时间来翻个小故事吧。
The Music Man (1962)
https://youtu.be/JLDsLeVxOaU
Harold: Miss Marian, you are late.
哈洛德: 玛莉安小姐,妳来迟了。
Marian: You said 15 minutes.
玛莉安: 你跟我说15分钟的。
Harold: Oh I don't mean that kind of late.
哈洛德: 噢我说的不是这种迟了。
Harold: I meant... Well I'd say about 26 years late.
哈洛德: 我的意思是... 我想说的是大概迟了26年的迟了。
Harold: It took you all this time to get to the footbridge with a fellow.
哈洛德: 妳花了这么长一段时间才终于来到这座人行桥上见妳的爱人。
Marian: If you want to know the truth, it was almost longer.
玛莉安: 如果你想知道真相,其实我几乎花了更多时间。
Marian: Half way here I nearly turned back.
玛莉安: 来这边的半路上,我差点回了头。
Marian: I suppose I'm not the first person to discover a girl doesn't think
too clearly when under the spell of your salesmanship.
玛莉安: 我猜想我不是第一位发觉一个女孩在你那魔法般的推销术下可能根本
没办法好好想清楚的人。
Harold: Oh, now, Miss Marian, you surely don't think I've been trying to sale
you anything?
哈洛德: 哦,玛莉安小姐,妳的意思是,妳现在确信我没有一直试着推销什么东西给妳?
Marian: No. You've given me something. That's why I had to come.
玛莉安: 不。你已经给了我了一些东西。这就是为什么我必须来这里。
Harold: I don't recall giving you