http://www.wowhead.com/news=286143/god-of-war-
reference-traveling-son-and-traveling-warrior-thoughts-on-teldrassil
You are quiet. More so than usual.
你很安静,比平常安静许多。
I heard other children talking about the war. Did... did the Horde do
something bad?
我听到其他小孩在讨论这次战争,部落....有做什么不好的事情吗?
War is a test of honor. Once lost, it is not easily reclaimed.
Remember that, boy.
战争是对荣誉的考验,一但失去了,要再取回很不容易。
记住这点,Boy.
I will, Father.
我会的,父亲。
What is it, boy?
Boy,你想说什么?
Is this a bad war? I mean... worse than the others?
这是场不好的战争吗?我是指...比其他的还糟?
Wars never change. Only the warriors do.
战争不曾改变,只有战士会。
Do you think this war is going to change the Horde?
你觉得这场战争会改变部落吗?
We will see, boy. We will see.
我们会知道的,Boy。会知道的。
I feel bad that the elves lost their tree.
我对于精灵们失去他们的树感到难过。
Why?
为什么?
You told me that we orcs once lost our home.
你跟我说过,我们兽人曾一度失去家园。
That was long ago.
那是很久以前了
Didn't it make everyone sad?
那是不是....让大家很难过?
We were... not ourselves. It is difficult to explain, boy.
我们那时....不是我们自己。Boy,这很难解释。
Mother spoke of it sometimes. I... I think it made her cry.
妈吗说了这件事几次,我觉得....甚至让他哭出来。
I don't think anyone should lose their home. Not if it makes them feel like
that.
我不觉得任何人应该失去家园,或者是让对方受到这样的感觉。
You have your mother's heart.
你有着与你妈一样的心肠。
哪个是奎爷哪个是Boy应该不用标示吧XD
只是想不到GOW4暴雪居然也有彩蛋感到意外就是了。