※ 引述《cgac (绯勇龙麻)》之铭言:
: 有人可以提供联盟版吗?
其实去年年底, wowhead就已经有挖出这些资料来了喔
https://www.wowhead.com/news=277430/
有兴趣的人可以自己点进去看全部的笑话(英文)
这边只截录一些感觉特别有趣的
Void Elf(虚无精灵)
男性
I do my best work in the shadows. Allow me to demonstrate.
我在阴影中表现最好. 请容我示范一下.
As a rule, I don't sprout tentacles. But in your case, I'll make an
exception.
规定上来说, 我不会长出触手来. 不过我可以为了你破例.
You sate my hunger... and I'll sate yours.
你能填满我的饥渴的话... 我也会满足你的.
女性
There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?
我的心中有股虚无. 你是来填满它吗的?
The Void isn't the only thing that's insatiable.
虚无可不是唯一无法满足的事物.
Who needs the Light? It's so much more fun in the dark.
谁需要圣光? 在黑暗中可有趣的多了.
Lightforged Draenei(光铸德莱尼)
男性
I thought my tattoo said "Light's Defender" in naaru. I found out it actually
says "glowing goat".
我以前以为我的刺青在那鲁语中是指"圣光保卫者". 我后来才发现实际上是"发光的山
羊".
This world of yours is very strange. Talking bears who practice kung fu? On
Argus, we call that a circus.
你们的世界非常奇怪. 会讲话的熊表演功夫? 在阿古斯上, 我们把这叫做马戏团.
My life for Aiur... <cough> Argus. My life for ARGUS!
为了艾尔... <咳咳> 阿古斯. 为了阿古斯!!
女性
We haven't crashed the Vindicaar yet... but given our track record, it's only
a matter of time.
梵迪卡尔还没被我们摔掉... 不过根据我们过去的纪录来看, 是迟早的事情.
One downside of being Lightforged is that my S.E.L.F.I.E.S. are always
overexposed.
身为光铸一员的其中一个缺点是: 每次自拍的时候都会曝光过度.
I may be forged in the Light, but I know how to have fun in the dark.
我也许为圣光所铸, 但我也知道要怎么样在黑暗中取乐.
Let's go back to my ship and twist our nethers.
让我们回到船上然后把我们的"虚空""扭曲"在一起吧.
Nightborne(夜裔精灵)
男性
You must know magic too, because you just made everyone else in the room
disappear.
你一定也会魔法: 因为你每次出现, 房间里的其他人就都消失了.
To be honest, most of the time something was quite right.
说实在的, 大部分的时候事情都很对劲.
I don't know why they call it the Court of Stars. I hang out there all the
time and I never see anyone famous.
我实在不知道为什么他们都叫那边众星之庭. 我在那边晃了那么久也没看过什么明星啊.
Let's be honest. Keeping a giant, angry dinosaur caged up in a zoo was bound
to end badly.
老实说, 把一只超大又生气的恐龙关在动物园里总是不会有什么好下场.
女性
Is that an illusion in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
是你的口袋里有个幻象呢, 还是你只是看到我太兴奋了?
My Nightwell brings all the boys to the yard.
我的夜井把所有的男孩都带到庭院里来了.
I'll show you my ley lines if you show me yours.
如果你让我看看你身上的地脉的话, 我也会让你看看我的.
I've been trapped in a bubble with the same guys for 10,000 years. You could
say I'm ready for a little... variety.
我跟同一堆人被困在这泡泡里面一万年了. 你可以说我准备好...换点口味了.
Highmountain Tauren(高岭牛人)
男性
Trust me... I have experience at exploring deep places.
相信我... 我对于在深处探险可是很有经验的.
A tauren, a yaungol, and a taunka walk into a bar. This isn't a joke