http://youtu.be/siw5MHClja8?t=1m30s
Shredder:This will locate the energy source. Now, go!
这仪器会显示出能量来源, 去吧!
Rocksteady:Right away! Boss.
oh, where we going to?
马上! 头儿
呃, 我们要去哪?
Shredder:To the fission plant! The fission plant!
去裂变发电厂! 裂变发电厂!
(在岸边)
Rocksteady:You know? This fishing is the easiest job we ever had.
这次钓鱼是我们所做过最轻松的任务
Bebop:Yeah!
Rocksteady:Boss?
Shredder:Well, did you find it?
找到了吗?
Rocksteady:No, boss, we've been fishing here for three hours,
and we ain't had a nipple.
没有, 我们已经钓了三个小时,但什么也没钓到.
Shredder:Fishing? I sent you go fission, not fishing!
钓鱼? 我让你们去裂变发电厂, 不是去钓鱼!
Bebop & Rocksteady:Huh!?
Shredder:Wait I get my hands on you. You! You! You!
等我过去整治你们. 你们! 你们! 你们!
(中略)
Shredder:I gave you two imbeciles a simple assignment,
and you can't even carry out!
我给你们两个低能儿一个简单任务, 然而你们也无法胜任!
Bebop:But boss, something horrible happend.
但头儿,发生可怕的事了
Krang:What? You lost Rocksteady?
什么? 你把Rocksteady弄丢了吗?
Bebop:Yeah! That also....
是啊 还有
Shredder:That also!? What else went wrong?
还有!? 你们还搞砸了什么事?
Bebop:We didn't catch a single fish.
我们一条鱼也没钓到
Shredder:Oh~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!! (崩溃)
87版的动画有不少搞笑