※ 引述《smalldata (Data)》之铭言:
: 频道名称: Bleacher Report
: 频道连结: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzByC_5nK_4
实在太好笑了, 试着翻译看看到攻城前段, 想继续看我在继续翻多一点 XD
JH: Do you know why the whole world gates a clipper?
你知道为何全世界都讨厌快艇人吗?
JH: You're just a whiny little baby, who's far too slow on the flop
你就是个爱哭鬼, 连学爬地板都很慢的小baby
AR: Are you ashamed of me, father?
拔, 你觉得我很丢脸吗?
DR: You are the former first-team All-ACC McDonald's All-Amercian Naismith
Prep Player of the year, and you are my son
你是前ACC第一队, 麦当劳全美年度球员, 以及我的儿子
JH: I bet you need whole new library just for all defensive plays
我看整个新图书馆都要弄给防守战术了
MDA: Oh, no no no. None of that here. I say, half the defense,
double the offsense
噢不不不, 这没那种东西, 防守砍半, 进攻加倍
JH: Oh! What happened to Lord Commander? Are you OK?
啊! 司令大人怎么了? 还好吗?
GG: He was attacked... at the end of the 4th quarter, by the Jester
他在第四节末的时候, 被小丑袭击了 (宫廷剧里的那种)
TA: While the Rivers boy laughed
那时河家的那个小子正笑着
JH: I will break their ankles!
看我切到他们扭伤!
MDA: Nay nay..
(Nay nay...)
TA: Nene's in the other tent. Should I get him?
Nene在另一个帐篷啦, 要叫他来吗?
MDA: I mean no. Violence is not the answer
我是说... 不. 暴力不是解答
CP3: But sometimes, it is
但有时候, 是的 (看着Barnes的照片)
MDA: It's futile, Chris. You know the gates of Stable Castle are impregnable
没用的Chris, 你知道Stable城堡是坚不可摧的
CP3: There are other ways in!
我有其他的方式可以进去
(CP3开始分析)
CP3: Now House Clippers share their castle with House Lakers, which means
doubly fortified walls. They were reinforced the protect Kobe from Shaq
after his exile, and then re-reinforced to protect Jobe from Dwight, and
then re-reinforeced to protect Kobe from trying to unretire
现在快艇还有湖人共用这城堡, 这也代表他们城墙加倍防御. 不仅流放Shaq后加强
巩固Kobe, 也防止Dwigh, 同时也要确保Kobe他不会再复出了
CP3: It won't be easy, I'll need our best five
这不简单, 我要我们最佳的五人
CP3: So that's me, James, Clint, Trevor, Eric... or Ryan... wait no. We need
someone expendable... a journeyman
我, 胡子, Clint, Trevor, Eric... or Ryan... 等一下, 我们还要个可以挡一下
的... 浪人
CP3: You. What's your name?
你, 什么名字?
GG: Green, Sir. Just signed a 10-day
长官我叫小绿, 刚签10天约
CP3: You're in.
很好就你了
CP3: The Stable Castle has a secret back entrance, a wheelchair ramp built for
Sir Paul Pierce. Synchronize your sundiasls, if we time it right, we can
slice through their lazy zone defense at the rear gates
Stable城堡有一个秘密后门, 由Paul Pierce队长建立的轮椅通道. 看好你日晷时间
时后到了我们就悄悄地绕过他们前方散漫的区域防守进去
TA: Ah, a backdoor cut
噢~ 开后门吗
CP3: Exactly, but we'll need a distraction.
没错, 我们还需要分散他们注意力
CP3: That's where you come in, Clint
就你了, Clint