Re: [外絮] Olleh FB

楼主: ZJScott (5532789)   2015-07-31 20:23:37
※ 引述《Lemon2528231 (柠萌)》之铭言:
: Hello~
大家好
: I announce important things for my fans
我对粉丝们说明一些重要的事
: 1. Your messages
1.你的讯息
: If you send message to my personal facebook, I will check it but i won't be
如果你传讯息到我的私人脸书,我会去看它但我不会回应
: able to reply it.
: If you send message to my fan page, I will check it and I will try to reply
如果你传讯息到我的纷丝专页 我会看到然后我会试着去回应
: it. ( But there are many messages , so I can't reply all messages. Please
: understand my situation )
但太多讯息了,所以我无法回应所有,请体谅我的处境
: => I am trying to talk with my fans but It's hard to take all.
我试着去跟我的粉丝交流但很难去顾及所有人
: So, If you leave comment on my posts, This will be the best way to
所以如果你在我的贴文下回复 将会是最好与我互动的方式
: communicate with me.
: Because i can solve same curiosities.
因为我比较能了解与解决大家都想知道的事
: 2. Bad words
不好听的话
: People who use bad words have some problems.
那些说著难听话的人有一些问题
: I have met many people in online and offline.
我已经遇过很多这类人不论是网络上还是现实中
: I realized that haters are unhappy , negative and don't have confidence.
我了解到酸民们不快乐 充满负面情绪而且没有自信
: When i saw haters at first time, I felt so bad and depressed.
当我第一次见识到酸民们 我感觉很差而且沮丧
: But now, when i see haters, I feel pity to them.
但现在 当我看到酸民们 我会对他们感到同情
: So I wanna help them and give my love to them.
所以我想要帮助他们然后对他们表示关怀
: I can understand haters because i was hater and negative to everything.
我可以体会酸民们,毕竟我也曾经是个酸民而且对任何事都感到悲观
: => When brazilians said gay to me , It really hurted me at first time.
当巴西人说我是同志 其实真的伤到了我
: After i accepted it , I made 'But no gay' and i enjoy this situation.
当我接受了以后 我学会以较轻松的态度面对它
: I feel that i am growing up with all affairs.
我感觉随着这些闲事我正在往好的一面发展
: If you have some suggestions or opinions to me, just tell me and i will think
如果你对我有些意见 可以告诉我然后我会试着去考虑
: about that.
: Thank you for liking me. ~~
谢谢你对我的关爱
: 连结补上:https://goo.gl/kVcFVN

Links booklink

Contact Us: admin [ a t ] ucptt.com