: 推 w871221: 最后stubbs跟hale说什么?没字幕听不清楚 06/25 17:44
https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?
tv-show=westworld-2016&episode=s02e10
https://bit.ly/2KkrTPt
根据这个网站的transcript
Thought you were staying on to oversee the data retrieval operation.
以为你要留下来监督资料取回的工作。
I changed my mind.
我改变主意了。
There are a number of projects on the mainland that I need to attend to.
大陆有几个我必须注意的计画。
Yeah, I bet you do.
对,我想也一定是这样。
MALING: We found a high value survivor.
我们找到了一个高价值的幸存者。
He's in bad shape.
他状况很不好。
I'll be right there.
我马上过去。
You know, the old man himself hired me.
你知道,我是老头亲自雇用的。
So many years ago I can barely remember it.
已经那么多年,我都快记不清楚了。
But he was very clear about my role here.
但他对我在这里的角色说得很清楚。
About who I was supposed to be loyal to.
还有我应该对谁忠心。
I guess you could call it my core drive.
我猜你可以说这是我的核心驱力。
And this project the company started blurs the lines.
而公司开启的这个计画模糊了界线
You know? I'm just not sure who you're supposed to be loyal to in a
world like that.
你知道吗?我不确定在像那样的世界里,你应该要对谁忠心。
But what do I know? Guess I just stick to the role Ford gave me.
不过我知道什么呢?我猜我只是忠于Ford给我的角色。
I'm responsible for every host inside the park.
我对园区里的每个接待员都要负责。