声明:
中文我会以中文有的修辞来翻译,以整句通顺为原则,不是逐字翻
各位可以试着丢给AI翻,有可能它的中文比较好
音源 1:12开始
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DolP8msG14
Hellooo~
哈囉~~
I wrote some stuff down so I don't forget anything.
我写了些要讲的东西,以免我忘记
So, if it's sounds like I'm reading it's because I am.
所以如果我听起来像在念稿,是因为我就是在念
So thank you for being here and I'm sorry for you.
谢谢你们来听,而我要向你们说声对不起
I know this is going to become a huge shock and for that I'm sorry
我知道这会让很多人震惊,因此我很抱歉
I'll be graduating from Hololive on January 3, 2025
我会在2025 1月3号 从 Hololive 毕业
The reason for my graduation is disagreement with management.
毕业的原因是 与管理层理念不合
I've grown so much ever since joining.
自加入(Hololive)以来,我成长了许多
I love singing, I love performing for you.
我喜欢唱歌,我爱为你表演
Because of you guys, I have been able to do so many things that I never
imaging that I would ever be able to.
因为有你,我才能做到许多我不曾想像能做到的事
I never thought I would be able to perform on stage.
我从未想过我能上台表演
Before I joined Hololive I never even tried singing, and now I able to sing and
perform for you whether it's on stage or just here in karaoke.
加入Hololive前我连试着歌唱都没有,如今我能在大舞台上或是小直播间里为你唱歌
It's something I really love and so grateful I was able to do.
我很喜欢也很感激我能做到这件事
I'll always cherish these experiences and people who cheered me on.
我将永远珍惜这些经历,以及那些为我欢呼的人
I love streaming. It was and still is my dreamed job.
我喜欢直播,它过去曾是、现在也是我梦想的职业
So thank you for letting me live my dream.
感谢你们让我活在我的梦想之中
For me there's nothing better than been able to stream and venture with you
and just be my silly goofy self.
对我而言,没有什么比得上与你一起直播耍白痴还开心
It means the world to me that so many people find me entertaining enough to
watch my stream.
有这么多人觉得我的直播有趣,对我而言就是全世界
I'm so lucky.
我好幸运
I've said this before but I really couldn't imaging for a better community
It makes so happy to see you helping each other out, spreading kindness and
appreciating me for who I am.
我之前虽然就说过,但我真的无法想像一个比现在更棒的社群
每当我看到你们帮忙彼此、关怀彼此以及喜欢现在的我,我就很开心
I hope you continue spreading kindness even after I'm gone.
即使我离去后,我仍希望你们可以继续关怀彼此
And I'm so grateful to have met talents here.
而我也很感激在这里遇到的艺人们
Hololive members are some of the most kindness, funniest and most talented
people I have ever met.
Hololive的艺人们是我遇过最和蔼可亲、最幽默风趣且最有天分的人
I feel so lucky to have ever been able to meet them stand on stage together
and make genuine friendship that I know it will continue even after I leave.
我很幸运能遇见他们、和他们站在同个舞台上、和他们成为真正的朋友
而且我知道这份真挚的友谊不会因为我的离去而消失
I'm not leaving because I don't want to be here.
我不是因为我不想在这里才离开
And I'm not leaving because I don't want to be an Idol.
我不是因为不想成为偶像才离开
(Fauna有明确说的离开原因在前面:"disagreement with management")
It was really a hard decision to make and I'm sorry I couldn't be here longer.
这真的是一个艰难的决定,而我很抱歉我不能再待久一点
I'm sorry we won't be able to make more memories but I hope you'll cherish
the ones we have just as much I will.
对不起,我们无法再制造更多的回忆,但我希望你能像我一样珍惜这段过去
Thank you for supporting my decision even if you can't understand it.
谢谢你支持我的决定,即便你可能无法理解
Thank you for supporting me all this time.
谢谢你一路以来对我的支持
Thank you for letting me live my dream.
感谢你让我活在梦想之中
And I'm not leaving just yet.
不过我不是立刻要走
So let's make the most my remaining time here.
所以让我们好好把握最后剩下的时间
I'll be streaming until the end.
我会开台到最后一刻
And I have a world tree to finish.
而且我还有棵树等我去盖
And some other stuff... the "games" I will talk about ;D
(我不确定Fauna是不是说games)
此外还有些东西...一些东西我想说 ;D
And I will spending the rest of my time here with you, thanks for being here ;D
我会与你共同度过剩下的时间,谢谢你在这里 ;D
That's all I have, it's short, sorry it's short ;D
这就是全部了,有点短,抱歉有点短 ;D
Thank you for listening and I will see you soon... okay?
谢谢你的聆听,我们很快会再见面的...好吗?
Please take care yourselves and thank you for everything.
请好好照顾你自己,谢谢你