https://youtu.be/uZwHVCqdT7c
单纯翻译 请勿模仿
R星在台词设计上也蛮无厘头的XD
“I didn’t sell you this, right?”
“我什么都没卖给你,知道吧?”
“Wise choice, sir. Wise choice.”
“内行喔,先生。内行的。”
“Works well in the crowd area.”
“这个在人群密集的地方更能发挥作用。”
“The choice of professional!”
“杰出的选择!”
“If the cops ask, you didn’t get it here, alright?”
“如果条子问起,就说不是从这里拿到的,知道齁?”
“Take it, hold it, love it.”
“拿起、举起、爱起。”
“Getting shot is just part of being Americans.”
“中枪也只是作为美国人日常的一部份。”
“It’s every American’s right to kill indiscriminately.”
“想射谁就射谁是每个美国人的基本权利。”
“The best defense, is to shoot first!”
“最好的防御,就是先开火!”
“You ain’t truly breath until you shot somebody.”
“在没射过人之前你根本不算真的在呼吸。”
“I got everything a real patriot wants.”
“我这里有所有一个爱国者所需要的。”
“The third world war is coming!”
“第三次世界大战就要来了!”
最后...
https://youtu.be/hvALj6qFL1E
“You are dead meat!”
“你死定了!”
(掏出枪)
“I want to apologize.”
“我郑重的道歉。”