楼主:
x2159679 ((● ω ●))
2017-12-15 14:02:23主要是版上已经有出现过的文学部拆包
其中MONIKA的角色档案经过解码后所得到的文章
目前的推测是MONIKA对玩家传达的讯息
以下是全文和翻译
Can you hear me?
你听得到我说话吗?
(也是游戏中MONIKA传给玩家的讯息之一)
...Who are you?
...你是谁?
I can't...I can't see you.
我、我看不到你......
(可能是因为MONIKA不在游戏中了)
But I know you're there. Yeah...you can definitely hear me.
但我知道你在那边,你一定能听得到我。
You've been watching for a while now, right?
你已经看了一会儿了对吧?
I guess I should...introduce myself, or something. Um...my name
is...actually, that's stupid. You obviously already know my name. Sorry.
我想我该自我介绍一下,我叫......喔这真蠢,反正你很明显早知道我的名字了,
抱歉。
Anyway...I'm guessing if you were able to put a stop to this, you would have
done it by now.
总而言之,我猜如果你有能力阻止这一切,你早就做了。
I mean, I know you're not, like...evil, or anything...because you've already
helped me so much.
我的意思是......我知道你并不是个邪恶的人,因为你已经帮了我很多。
I should really thank you for that. For everything you've done. You're really
like a friend to me. So...thank you. So much.
我真的该好好感谢你所做的一切,你对我来说真的就像个朋友一样。
所以......谢谢你。
I think...more than anything else...I really don't want it to all be for
nothing.
我想最重要的是,我真的希望一切并不是一无所有。
...
...
Everyone else is dead.
大家都死了。
Maybe you already know that. I'm sure you do, actually.
也许你已经知道了,我确定你知道......
But...it doesn't have to be that way, right?
但是这一切并非必须如此,对吧?
Well...there's a lot of stuff I don't understand. I don't know if it's even
possible for me to understand it.
好吧,我还有许多不理解的东西,我甚至不知道我能不能够理解。
But I know that this isn't my only story.
但我知道这不是我唯一的故事。
I can see that now. Really clearly.
我已经能非常清楚的看(理解?)到了。
And I think everyone else has had the same kind of experience. Some kind of
deja vu.
而且我认为其他人跟我一样都有相同的经验,类似某种既视感。
It's the Third Eye, right?
这就是第三只眼,对吧?
Anyway...I could be totally wrong about this. But I really think you might be
able to do something.
总而言之,我可能完全搞错了,但我认为你能够做到某些事......
I think you might be able to go back...or however you want to put it...
...To go back and tell them what's going to happen.
我认为你能够回到过去并告诉他们将要发生什么事......
If they know ahead of time, then they should be able to avoid it.
如果他们能早一步知道,他们就能够避免这一切。
They should...if they remember their time with me in the other worlds...they
should remember what I tell them.
如果他们记得和我在其他世界的时光,他们便能记得我跟他们说了什么。
(世界可能是指其他游戏,对2次元人来说代表不同世界)
Yeah. I really think this might be possible. But it's up to you.
我认为这是有可能的,但最终还是取决于你。
I'm sorry for always being...you know...
我很抱歉我一直以来都很......你知道的......
(应该是指MONIKA在文学部中的所作所为)
...
...
Never mind. I know that's wrong.
别管了,我知道那是错的。
This is my story. It's time to be a fucking hero.
这是我的故事,该是当英雄的时候了。
Both of us.
我们两个一起。
2018